Dear Friend of Pine Mountain Christian Community Church,
Here’s what we all need in every trial or difficulty: wisdom from God. Just think about it. Wisdom from God solves every problem! If you are being persecuted, you just need God’s wisdom to respond to your persecutors. If you have money problems, you just need wisdom from God to manage what you have and perhaps how to gain new resources. If you have relationship problems, you need God’s wisdom to heal the relationship. And if you have health problems, you just need God’s wisdom to handle it. Maybe that’s why the Bible says wisdom is better than silver or gold (Proverbs 3:13-18). The good news is that God will gladly give us wisdom in every situation. And this Sunday, January 17th, we will see just how eager God is to give us His wisdom.
PLEASE NOTE THESE COMMENTS AND EVENTS:
* This Sunday, there will be a new Adult Bible Class at 9 a.m. in the Activities Center! It will be an in-depth study of the beatitudes in Matthew 5:1-12, using the book, “The Beatitudes” by John Fogal. The class will be led by Jack MacKenzie. You will be blessed by these powerful and life-changing words of Jesus that give us direction and strength of character.
* We again lost signal with the internet this past Sunday. Although the internet went out, the sermon was recorded and will be posted on our website soon.
THIS WEEK’S CHURCH CALENDAR:
* Saturday, January 16th at 10 a.m.: Church Council Meeting
* Sunday, January 17th, at 9:30 a.m. : All Church Prayer time in your home or in the church sanctuary. Please pray that we as a church fellowship will grow in our love for God and each other (John 15:12). Please pray that we will be able to stream our service with a good signal and a good balance of sound.
* Sunday, January 17th at 10 a.m.: Church Service in the sanctuary. Sermon: “The Solution to Every Trial: Wisdom” James 1:5-12. Our church is open, so you can come to the worship service in person or watch online at pmccc.org, YouTube.com (put “Pine Mountain Christian Community Church” in the search box) or FaceBook.com
* Sunday, January 17th at 5 p.m.: Youth Meeting in the Activities Center
* Wednesday, January 20th at 10 a.m.: Women’s Bible Study in the Activities Center. Study: Revelation 8 & 9
* Wednesday, January 20th at 10 a.m.: Men’s Bible Study in the Church Library. Study: Romans 8:28
* Wednesday, January 20th at 5 p.m.: All Church Prayer Time in the Church Library
Seeking God’s wisdom,