Dear friend of Pine Mountain Christian Community Church,
If I asked, “Do you want to be blessed?”, I’m sure you would answer, “Yes!”. We all want God to bless us. And it is important to realize that God wants to bless us! And it is good to remember that it is God, and only God, Who has the power and the love to truly bless us in a way that fills our soul. How can we be blessed of God? Jacob found out: it is by accepting the God of the Bible, the God of Abraham & Isaac, as our personal God. We are blessed when we receive Christ and become a child of God. And we will see this week as we gather to worship and learn from God’s Word, that God always takes care of His children. Pandemic or not, God will take care of us. In health or in sickness, God will take care of us. In wealth or in need, He will take care of us. And so it is in His care that we are blessed.
PLEASE NOTE THESE COMMENTS AND EVENTS:
* I’m sorry to say that the streaming of our service is completely shut down due to system changes at YouTube.com. We will continue to work on resolving the issues, and I’ll let you know when we are able to broadcast the service again. In the mean time, God is blessing our “in person” service with new folks, and a good system of social distancing worship!
* There are still a few boxes left for the Operation Christmas Child shoe box project! Also, you can build a shoebox online! Simply go to:
* Women are invited to “Gather Together” for a social-distancing time of fellowship each Thursday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the Activities Center. Stop by to connect with other women, and enjoy interacting as sisters in Christ.
THIS WEEK’S CHURCH CALENDAR:
* Friday, October 16th from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Youth Friday Fun Time! It’s time for another bike ride through the forest! This time the trail will be flat and the trail soft! Bring your own bike or we will provide you with one! Snacks and juice boxes will be provided.
* Sunday, October 25th, at 9:30 a.m. : All Church Prayer time in your home or in the church sanctuary. Please pray for us as God’s people to “Seek First His Kingdom” (Matt. 6:33). Please pray that God will continue to work in all of our hearts to love Him and love one another.
* Sunday, October 25th at 10 a.m: Church Service in the sanctuary. Sermon: “God Blesses Jacob” Genesis 30:25–43
* Sunday, October 25th at 5 p.m.: Youth Group Bible Study in the Activities Center
* Wednesday, October 28th at 10 a.m.: Women’s Bible Study in the Activities Center, Men’s Bible Study in the Library
* Wednesday, October 28th at 6 p.m.: Prayer Meeting in the church sanctuary
* Thursday, October 29th at 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Women “Gather Together Time in the Activities Center
Trusting in the blessings of God,