Dear friend of Pine Mountain Christian Community Church,
In the last 5o years, absent fathers, unfaithful fathers, silent fathers, addicted fathers, permissive fathers, and angry fathers have given “Fatherhood” a bad name. But no matter what our situation was in regard to our earthly father, we have a Perfect Heavenly Father who will always be there for us, who is faithful, who speaks to us words of comfort, who gives boundaries to protect us and who loves us unconditionally. This Sunday, June 16, we will look at the words of the Lord Jesus as He describes for us our wonderful Heavenly Father. I hope you will join us on this Father’s Day, as we all gather to worship and learn of our Heavenly Father.
PLEASE NOTE THESE COMMENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS!:
* This Saturday, June 15th is MEN’S BREAKFAST! Men come join us in the Activities Center for a great breakfast at 8 a.m. and a great time of discussion and insights from the words of Jesus.
* Come join the Adult Sunday School Class at 9 a.m. this Sunday in the Activities Center. This week topic is “Writing the Bible.” If you’ve ever wondered who wrote the Bible, and if it is the word of God or the words of men, you will get all your questions answered.
* Baby Bottles are due this Sunday, June 16th! If you are participating in the Baby Bottle Fund Raiser for The Vine Pregnancy Center, please return your baby bottle this Sunday to the table on the deck.
* This Sunday is the ALL CHURCH POT LUCK! We will come together for lunch and Fellowship at 12 noon in the Activities Center. Please bring a main dish and a side dish (salad, veggie or dessert). Drinks and tableware will be provided.
* Gil Valenzuela and Michelle Wright will be presenting a First Aid Class in the Activities Center this Friday, June 14, and a CPR class on Saturday, June 22. Both classes will be from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. There is a fee for each class. Please call Gil Valenzuela at 661-242-1613 for details.
* Because this Sunday is Father’s Day, there will not be a Youth Meeting – we are encouraging all youth to spend Sunday evening with their Fathers!
* MEN’S BREAKFAST on Saturday, June 15th at 8 a.m.
* ALL CHURCH POT LUCK on Sunday, June 16th after the service at 12 noon.
* VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL August 5th – 9th
CHURCH EVENTS THIS WEEK:
* Saturday, June 15th at 8 a.m.: Men’s Breakfast in the Activities Center
* Sunday June 16th at 9 a.m.: Adult Sunday School in the Activities Center: Topic: “Writing The Bible”
* Sunday June 16th at 9:30 a.m.: All Church Prayer Time in the Sanctuary
* Sunday June 16th at 10:00 a.m.: Church Service: Sermon: “Our Father” Matthew 6:9 – 13
* Sunday, June 16th at 12 noon: ALL CHURCH POT LUCK in the Activities Center
* Wednesday, June 19th at 10 a.m.: Women’s Bible Study in the Activities Center: Nehemiah Chapter 5.
* Wednesday, June 19th at 10 a.m.: Men’s Fellowship and Bible Study in the Church Library
* Thursday, June 20th at 11 a.m.: Women’s Bible Study at 2414 Freeman Dr.
Let’s rejoice in our Heavenly Father,