Dear friend of Pine Mountain Christian Community Church,
When we come to Jesus with our difficulties, He always gives us more than we ask for. That was definitely the case when a paralytic came to Jesus. He came to Jesus for healing, but he received something even better: the forgiveness of God. He also received a complete healing, vindication, recognition, joy, and freedom! His life was changed forever! That’s why it’s so important for us to bring our difficulties to Jesus. So I want to encourage you today to take your difficulties to Jesus. There you will find help, wisdom, comfort, and direction. I should also mention that this paralytic could never have come to Jesus without help from others. Four guys carried him to Jesus. So if you happen to be doing well at the moment, I want to encourage you to look for someone who needs help getting to Jesus. God can use all of us to bring the abundant help that only Jesus can give.
PLEASE NOTE THESE COMMENTS AND EVENTS:
* I want to thank all of you who came to the Member’s Meeting Last Sunday! We voted to have a new Elder in our fellowship: Jack MacKenie. Jack has already been a big help to me, and I look forward to partnering with him in ministry in the future. We also voted in Fred Amiryan as the chairman of the church finance committee. Please pray for both of these men as they serve in God’s Kingdom with us. And lastly, because we had enough in attendance, we changed our church constitution and moved our annual Member’s Meeting to the first Sunday in May. So all members please mark your calendar for the Annual Member’s Meeting on May 1, 2022!
* Now that it is getting cooler, we are moving the Wednesday Night Fellowship meeting to the Activities Center (It’s easier to heat). So I want to invite you to join us for this warm time of fellowship and Bible Study this Wednesday from 7 to 8 p.m.!
* Our next Church Council meeting will be Saturday, October 30th from 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
THIS WEEK’S CHURCH CALENDAR:
* Sunday at 9:30 a.m.: All church Prayer time in the church sanctuary.
* Sunday at 10 a.m.: Church Service in the sanctuary. Sermon: “ A Paralytic Forgiven and Healed”, from Mark 2:1 – 12. You can come to the worship service in person or watch online at pmccc.org, Youtube.com (just put Pine Mountain Christian Community Church in the search box) or Facebook.com
* Sunday at 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.: High School Youth Meeting in the Activities Center. Study: The book of Luke
* Wednesday at 10 a.m.: Women’s Bible Study in the Activities Center. Special series: “The Minor Prophets”.
* Wednesday at 10 a.m.: Men’s Bible Study in the Church Library: Study: 1st Corinthians
* Wednesday at 5 p.m. : Jr. High Youth Meeting in the Activities Center: 6th, 7th and 8th graders. Study: The Book of Luke
* Wednesday at 7 p.m.: Mid-Week fellowship in the Activities Center: Study: 1st Kings
Helping others get to Jesus,